Each Wednesday from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. we invite you to come and grow as an individual and as a church family by joining together for a time of community, learning, growing, and fellowship. Coming together as a church family is encouraging, fun, and helps us love one another and grow so we can be a light for Jesus to others. Growth Wednesdays will begin each week by sharing a meal together at 5:30 p.m.
After supper we will break into different classes: Wednesday Warriors, Pursuit Youth, Handbell & Choir Rehearsals, and The Growth Class for adults. Invite a friend and join us as we grow individually and together. Suggested donation for supper – $5 per person.
Click HERE for a complete Wednesday night schedule.
The Growth Class taught by Pastor Josh happens in the sanctuary. The class is based on Luke 10:25-28 and Luke 2:52. Follow the links below for handouts mentioned during the class.
- Heart – “. . . love the Lord your God with all your heart . . .” -Luke 10:27
- Soul – “. . . love the Lord your God . . . with all your soul . . .” -Luke 10:27
- Strength – ” . . . love the Lord your God . . . with all your strength . . .” -Luke 10:27
- Mind – “. . . love the Lord your God . . . with all your mind . . .” – Luke 10:27
- Neighbor – “. . . love the Lord your God . . . and your neighbor as yourself.” – Luke 10:27